Welcoming the Welcomed: How . . . Help?
9 Let love be genuine. Abhor what is evil; hold fast to what is good. 10 Love one another with brotherly affection. Outdo one another in showing honor. 11 Do not be slothful in zeal, be fervent in spirit, serve the Lord. 12 Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer. 13 Contribute to the needs of the saints and seek to show hospitality.
The Holy Bible, English Standard Version Copyright © 2001 by Crossway Bibles, a division of Good News Publishers.
- Stop pretending to love (9)
1 John 3:16
I pretend to love when: __________
- Hate evil and hold on for dear life to good! (9)
- Love well. (10)
1 Thes 2:11
- Shut up the slacker in you. (11)
- Never forget where we are going and how we’ll get there! (12)
- Hunt for ways to share and welcome in. (13)