Sermon Notes & C.G. Questions 10.24.21
1 Timothy 2:5-7
Next Week: 1 Timothy 2:8-15
Questions for the Community
- Paul’s convictions and his true faith helped him to stay focused on what God had intended for Him. Are there any adjustments that you need to make in your life based on your faith? Have you allow other things in your life to distract you from what God wants to do in you and through you? If so bring them to God and ask Him to help you make the necessary changes to align with His purposes.
- Can one or two people share with your group the first time that you felt the presence of God in your life and what impact had on you.
- What things/areas could be taking the place of God in people lives in these times that we live in?
- How does having a true understanding of your faith help to keep you grounded in God?
- Are there areas in your faith that you need to reinforce? As far as understanding them.
- God wants you continually grow you in your faith, are there areas in your life that you need to readjust/realign and that you feel God is working with you?
- How can this group help each other in being committed to grow as a disciple of Jesus Christ?