Sermon Notes & CG Questions 08.08.21
Questions for the Community
1. Reflect back on how your life was before knowing Jesus, what things you were doing differently? And remember the reason why you decided to give your life to Christ. Now tell me has God been good to you? Think on specific areas of your life where you have seen the hand of God and does your current lifestyle reflect how thankful you are with Him?
2. How much of your justice-seeking energy is focused on giving God his due as your Creator and Redeemer?
3. What are three ways our justice efforts would look different from today’s popular visions of social justice if we made revering God the number one priority?
4. What is something you could do every day this week to demonstrate true reverence for God?
5. What could you do this week to show kindness to others?
6. What habits in your life do you need to surrender to God? What practical things you could do to take the first step to start surrendering that habit?